Ugh. Apparently, I was first using ''Snow'' as the background fabric - I ran out, then ordered more thinking it was ''Bleached White'' because that is what Camille uses with her fabrics..... So, now I have some partial blocks with all ''Snow'', some with all ''Bleached White'' and some with a mixture of the two. Ugh ugh ugh. I am not going to rip them out now, I am just going to go with it. Maybe tea-dye the whole quilt when it's finished or something if it doesn't look right. ::SIGH::
I do have a tip for those strips sets though - there is a small piece at each end of the strip set left over after you are done cutting your arcs - well, I cut the selvedges off and joined them together at the straight edges and made a whole 'nother arc for each strip set! :)
Waste not, want not!