Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A Ghastlie finish

Well, my customer has finally recieved her Ghastlie quilt, so now I can share!

For the backing, I used a 'graveyard' print I got on sale last year after Halloween.  It is very fitting!

This one took me WAY too long to quilt.  I used at least 17 bobbins, which is over twice as many as any other quilt I have ever quilted.  TONS of quilting.  I kept going back and filling spaces with more spiderwebs.  Webs going in every direction on this one!  The construction of this quilt was fun - I think I'll do something like this again, but I don't think I will revisit the spiderweb fill quilting anytime soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow-the spiderweb quilting is insane! And it turned out fantastic.