Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Almost done

I am almost done with the Ghastlies quilt, yay! 
After this block, there is just one more!
I will share completed pics after my customer receives it :)

I also wanted to share the progress of those civil war repro print strips I cut earlier.  While I waited for the thread for the Ghastlies quilting, I sewed a million (maybe a million and a half) strips together.  OK, maybe not THAT many, but it felt like it!  I made around 100 strip sets though.  These will have to wait on the back burner though until the Ghastlies quilt is done AND the Moda Bake Shop project is done as well :)

Back to quilting I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment